[meteorite-list] AD: Update to sale of collection

From: Frank <fp456_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 20:46:46 -0800 (PST)

Hello List!

It's been quite some time since I've posted, and I have just updated my collection sale web page. I began collecting in 1988 and last year began to slowly sell off much of my collection. I have added another 9 meteorites and this time and some tektites and impact materials as well. Some pieces in this update that have been long time favorites of mine are a beautiful slice of the Theil Mountains pallasite, a natural Sikhote Alin sample, and a nice whole Nuevo Mercurio. I have also adjusted some of the prices on pieces previously posted. Included right now are 11 pallasites from 10 localities, many priced in the $20's per gram (but not the Theil Mtns, sorry!). Items currently on my sale list include:

Abbott
Ahumada
Al Mahbas
Albin
Allende
Beaver Creek
Chinga
DaG 749
Esquel
Glorieta Mountain
Happy Canyon
Huckitta
Imilac
Kapoeta
Kelly (though on hold right now)
Molong
Nogoya
Nuevo Mercurio
NWA 801
NWA 978
NWA 1914
Sikhote Alin
Sommervell County
Tatahouine
Theil Mountains
Vaca Muerta
Wolf Creek
Zagami
tektites of various localities, and
impact melts and breccias of various localities,
as well as some books and magazines.

I'm afraid my photography skills are not great, but I have done my best.

Thanks for looking and feel free to email me at fprochaska at comcast.net if yo have any questions. (I use the yahoo address above so I can get the the List delivered in spite of Comcast's filters!)

Frank Prochaska