[meteorite-list] "What did I see"?

From: ensoramanda at ntlworld.com <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 19:45:40 +0000

Hi Mark,

My wife and sister reported a fireball last night which split into two and lit up the whole sky...my thoughts are that they are just from the Taurid meteor shower...I have seen many at this time of year and they can be quite spectacular compared to they usual meteors folks see...and they get slightly exaggerated.

Graham Ensor, UK