[meteorite-list] new meteorites to collection

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 04:54:46 -0800 (PST)

Good morning list.Its another weekend and I just completed my first week on my new job and already got paid.GREAT FEELING!I just added 4 pictures of three new meteorites to my collection.The first one is an 18 gram sikote-alin spiltting in 2 right down the middle.Looks like water wings.The 2nd one is a 299 gram campo with a huge hole right in the middle.You could pass a silver dollar thru it.The 3rd one is a beauty.A 70 gram endcut of a new (in classification) type 3 specimen.A chondrule galaxy.A superb piece.View at you liesure on my homepage of my website.Tuscon is right around the corner.WHO'S GOING??? Have a great all!

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago! http://chicagometeorites.net/