[meteorite-list] cleaning Millbillillie ?

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 17:50:20 -0400

Bob,

I agree that there is a special characteristic that would be lost if the red
staining were to be removed from a Millbillillie individual. However, it is
also great to have meteorites pristine with no terrestrial alteration.

The priciest Millbillillies are those that with dark black glassy crusts.

Best to have lots of these, some with the unique red staining and some with
a pristine black crust.

Cheers!

tett