[meteorite-list] Name Change?????

From: Pete Shugar <pshugar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 21:17:51 -0500

When I first found the web pages and then the list, I was very pleased with
what
was represented by the members and the list. Their knowledge and expertise
was and still is legeondary.
I am nothing more than a collector who enjoys showing my collection to
anyone and everyone. I most especially like to show to a child a planitary
meteorite and when I open the case up and they touch it, you get THE LOOK OF
WONDER that comes over their face and it is is just priceless. They realize
they are holding a piece of another planet right in their hands. When asked
where I get my meteorites from I tell them from other members of The
International Meteorite Collectors Association of which I am a member. I say
this with pride.
If it ain't broke, don't muck with it.
Keep your chicken plucking cotton picking fingers outa the pie and leave it
alone.
Pete IMCA 1733