[meteorite-list] West Australian Perth Museum Pictures plus AD

From: ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 09:46:32 +0100

Hi Desmond,

Great set of pictures...thanks. I was there at Christmas...amazing
display. I was thinking of posting my pictures...now you've saved me
the trouble :-)

I have pictures of similar in Adelaide and Vienna from a couple of
months ago which I must load up some where for folks to see.

All the best,

Graham Ensor, Nr Barwell, UK