[meteorite-list] Oriented 4,600g Meteorite (ad)

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 00:37:51 -0700

Hi all,
        Here is a 4,600g oriented NWA which will
Complete the identification process this week.
        It was offered to me as an Enstatite, but
Preliminary tests have all but totally ruled that out.
It is thought to be an H5, but final analysis will
Not be completed until Thurs or Fri.
        It is oriented, but somewhat weathered, though mostly
Black fusion crust (with calichi like red bottom as found with
Millbillillies and Camel Dongas). I am offering it for only $1 per gram.
Payment within 24 hrs via PayPal to my account using
My email address in this post.
        Have a look from 4 different angles here:

http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pickup/140706253TDow/album/563528678

        As always, you have to click on the smaller images to
Get the larger images.
        Respond off line.
        Offer good ONLY for 24 hrs.
        Best wishes, Michael