[meteorite-list] Meteorite offered (NOT an ad)

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 17:21:33 EDT

Mike!!! You are missing the golden opportunity! You can't con an honest
man! Well these people ALWAYS make it up as they go along to suit what ever
they think you want to hear.

Be the first to TAKE THEM SERIOUS, but the test are "expensive". You only
need a small piece of their precious but $786 for the first test. If that is
positive then we are in the money and the more expensive tests begin.

Heck, when it is all done you could print them out a cool certificate of
authenticity.

What fun!

Tom

In a message dated 5/20/2008 3:13:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time,