[meteorite-list] AD: Special Auction and Thanks.

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 22:44:39 -0700

Hi All,

Over the last few months my girlfriend Jaime and I have been -not so
quietly- building our business and meteorite/mineral collections. We've
sold hundreds of meteorites and mineral specimens to many great people
on list and off over the last 10 months or so.

I would like to make an announcement.

After many hundreds of hours of work, long nights of sorting and
cleaning, many delightful customers, and hundreds of meteorites sold, we
are now Ebay POWERSELLERS! WooHoo! To this I would like to thank
everyone for all the kind emails and help they have given us thus far.
Without you guys we wouldn't be here. Thank You All!

As a kind of celebration, we've listed a SPECIAL AUCTION! Be sure to
visit and bid on the "My Chondrule Is BIGGER Than Yours!" auction we
have listed here: This is just for fun and a good laugh for everyone so
hopefully you guys will enjoy it. So far, as of the writing of this
email there's been 248 people view this auction and it already has 6
bids. This in only 48 hours!

Auction closes on Thursday at 8:25pm

Special Auction: 2g (48) Chondrules - NWA XXX Meteorite MUSA
http://cgi.ebay.com/Special-2g-48-Chondrules-NWA-XXX-Meteorite-MUSA_W0QQitemZ250249271362

Current Ebay auctions:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfreel3orn

Regards,
Eric & Jaime
Meteorites USA
Bits Of Earth

Also make sure to check out the specials on our websites: There's
meteorites here that we don't have listed on ebay.
www.BitsOfEarth.com - Minerals
www.MeteoritesUSA.com - Meteorites
Our customers are very important to us. To celebrate our new powerseller
status, and show our appreciation to all our current and future
customers, we're having a BIG sale. We've lowered our shipping prices by
40% for first class mail and now offer FREE Priority Mail shipping on
ALL orders from 250 grams up to 1 pound!