[meteorite-list] AD: Relisted - LA shergottite saw-cuttings

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 17:56:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

Not sure what went wrong but several months after I
mailed out some specimens of the LA shergottite, those
packages were sent back to me as "Return to Sender" by
 overseas customs.

As a result of these specimens now being available
(and a few more additional fragments), I am reposting
my Los Angeles meteorite "saw-cuttings" offer:

<http://marzmeteorite.tripod.com/saw-cuttings/la-saw.htm>

Contact me off-list if you still don't have a specimen
of this noteworthy Mars rock in your collection.

Hope you enjoy the images,
Bob V.
<http://marzmeteorite.tripod.com/index.html>