[meteorite-list] re meteor photo

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 23:10:35 -0700

Hi Jeff and Chris,

My vote is for a jet contrail too. I think my images show the jets 2
contrails quickly merging into one before evaporating. I should also not
reply to emails while watching Meteor Crater on the History Channel...

http://www.birdwalking.ca/pblog/ <--original image

http://www.meteorite.com/met_or_con1.jpg
http://www.meteorite.com/met_or_con2.jpg

Paul