[meteorite-list] Encyclopedia of Meteorites : ready to reach 1, 000 members !

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 15:38:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hello to the List,

I'm happy to announce that we are near 1,000 members
today (998 right now exactly). So please 2 more to
reach this magical number !

I remind you the Encyclopedia of Meteorites is free
and displays all meteorites from the Meteoritical
Bulletin (including provisional ones), along with
pictures (14,000 right now). You can also manage your
meteorite collection on the website.

Best regards,

Pierre-Marie PELE
www.encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com