[meteorite-list] CHERRY STONES - SPECIAL Auction Ending In 3 Days 11 Hours 5 Bids!

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 10:52:56 -0700

Hi All,

I've got some auctions ending tonight but one special auction ending in
3 Days 11 hours with 5 Bids already. There's "37" stones total, some
with beautiful 100% fusion crust, big chondrules, small chodrules and
everything in between. It's a nice big mix of all kinds of chondrite
meteorites.

CHERRY STONES: 254.7g LOT OF NWA XXX METEORITES ~SUPER DEAL~
http://cgi.ebay.com/CHERRY-STONES-254-7g-LOT-OF-NWA-XXX-METEORITES-SUPER_W0QQitemZ250244430763

ABOUT "CHERRY STONE" METEORITES: "Unclassified" CHONDRITE METEORITES
THAT HAVE BEEN HAND PICKED FOR QUALITY AND AESTHETICS!
Is this some obscure new classification? NOPE! Just my way of letting
you know that these meteorites are of a higher quality than your normal
NWA XXX chondrite meteorite. I get in Hundreds of kilos of meteorites a
year. Going through and sorting these meteorites is a time consuming an
tedious task, though it's still fun. So I figured why not take some of
the nicer pieces and separate them from the lots I normally sell, and
sell them at a discount in bulk. Individually these pieces would go for
$.30/g to $1/g depending on quality and the time it takes me to sort,
inventory, photograph, and list these pieces for sale. So I decided to
free up some of my time and give you an awesome value. I sell them as
"Cherry Stones" because that's what they are. They are cherry pieces
that have been HAND PICKED from hundreds of meteorites for quality,
aesthetics and most of all, value. Most of these pieces exhibit
beautiful fusion crust with a few 100% crusted pieces! Some have very
nice regmaglypts great chondrules and most importantly, collectibility.
Dealers these are great for you too. You can as much as double your
money on these great pieces when sold individually. They're great for
jewelry as well!

If this auction is a success, as I know it will be, I will be having
more of these sales in the future. I've put together a nice 254.7g bunch
of hand picked chondrites with nice fusion crust, great shapes, and all
at a great value. Contact me off list if you would like to know when my
next CHERRY STONE auction will be.

Also listing lots more this weekend and this upcoming week:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfreel3orn

Good Luck & Happy Bidding!

Regards,
Eric Wichman
www.MeteoritesUSA.com
www.MeteoriteWatch.com

Anyone wishing to buy in bulk at BIG discounts contact me OFF-LIST. Many
Kilos available. Lots of Irons & Chondrites!