[meteorite-list] Vaca Muerta eucrite

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 18:29:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Moser.

They are the same meteorite. The eucrite pieces were apparently mixed into the silicate and metal portion in the collision between the two parent bodies. Due to weathering at different rates the eucrite nodules were sometimes found with no obvious meso-like material giving the impression that they were two separate meteorites.

Elton