[meteorite-list] unclassified howardite

From: Moser Francesco <cojack_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 23:30:57 +0200

Hello,
in one of the biggest Mineral Show here in Italy in 2005 I bought a nice
individual howardite with a nice fresh crust.
This sample was on a table of a moroccan dealer: Ismaily Sidi Mohamed ( I
think many of you know him!!!)

At the time of the purchase this howardite (and all his sisters in a plastic
bag) was unclassified.

I think this material was on the market in big quantity, so I think that
someone bought some pieces and did the analisys.
Could someone from the pictures tell me a possible NWA number or a number of
something that could be paired??
I have this piece in my collection and I want to know more about it!

http://web.tiscali.it/francesco.moser/Immagini/Meteoriti/Rocciose-Acondriti/NWAxxx-11.jpg
http://web.tiscali.it/francesco.moser/Immagini/Meteoriti/Rocciose-Acondriti/NWAxxx-11_1703.jpg

Thank you a lot!

Ciao