[meteorite-list] Lampiayrie and Mali classification...any news?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 07:16:54 -0700 (PDT)

Lampiayrie/Batiawo has been classified by Ted Bunch.
I dont think it has been submitted (there are problems
locating these villages). I have been to Burkina
Faso, and they name these places, where 5 huts are
together, but are not on most maps.
I will try to get this one done, I am sitting on
nearly a kilo of beautiful pieces, waiting to sell
them when they are accepted.
mike