[meteorite-list] BIG TATAHOUINE BLOWOUT 20% OFF

From: mexicodoug at aim.com <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 09:26:41 -0400

Dear Discerning Collectors, Friends and Listees,

The web page is together for the BIG TATAHOUINE SALE of ONE POUND (over
450 grams) of specimens!

Yes, Yah, Si, Oui, Da da da da: One Pound :) - Like a museum gallery
omline!

Please allow me to invite you to:
The annual TATAHOUINE (achondrite diogenite) sale :)
with a guest appearance by Djoumine H5-6, the Halloween meteorite!
(get 40% of the 5 witnessed falls of Tunisia just like that!)

Tatahouine, the green crystal and Star Wars meteorite, is complemented
with its fellow countrymeteorite Djoumine, an extraterrestrial breccia
of H5 and H6 that fell ... of course, on Halloween ... (A "Tatahouine
Halloween", on Vesta, Mexican style, B.Y.O. Lightsaber)

www.diogenite.com/t1ns.htm (Silent version)
www.diogenite.com/t1.htm (Enjoy lovely fantasy music as you browse)

Why sell the farm?

HAPPY ASTRONOMY WEEK 2008, it starts today!
HAPPY (FELIZ) CINCO DE MAYO (Mexican holiday May 5),
 and personal respects to Happsy Empereror Maximillian!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!???
HAPPY TATAHOUINE!!!
Plus this is way too ET paradise to hoard for one person, I simply
can't keep it.

As an added incentive since my time is limited and I was late in
getting it together, I've discounted everything on the page 20% of the
already decent deals...(discounted prices are marked in red) to get
some of you off the fence with this exquisite crystalline meteorite!!!

Enjoy the dozens of pieces, lots of real gems among them! Even if you
are just browsing please come. And BYOL...

www.diogenite.com/t1ns.htm (Silent version)
www.diogenite.com/t1.htm (Enjoy lovely fantasy music as you browse)

Best Health,
Doug