[meteorite-list] One final request and warning.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 16:08:34 -0700 (PDT)

List members, I am sorry to bring this up, but it is
reaching critical mass.
For the last two days, since I blocked all of Randall
Gregory's email addresses, it seems he has been
working on overtime on the stupid Living in Peru
website. He is posting nasty posts about me, posting
things under ROBERT HAAG and Michael Farmer and John
Humphries and many other names. I just spoke to Haag,
who is upset that this is going on, Randall is telling
these people that I am posting using their names.
Everyone on this list, I have no doubt, is aware that
I speak my mind openly (sometimes to my own
detriment). I have no need to waste my time playing
games, I am just a tad busy this week.
ANYONE, and I mean anyone, please, I am not posting
using any name, I am not posting bad things to any
personal websites as has been done in my name, I want
everyone to IGNORE this freak.
I must come on here in public to deny all of these
things that are being done, posted, emailed or
suggested in my name.
I am open to all suggestions/advice/tactics to get
this tick off of my ass. Ticks can be annoying, but
ignored they can get infected, which is where this
Randall thing is headed. I am at my wits end on this
one.
Again, ANYTHING posted in my name is not from me,
please email or call me if you get something
purporting to be from me other than direct email.
As a community, we need to stick together and rid
ourselves of this guy, who is trying everything to
tear us apart as a friendly group.
Michael Farmer