[meteorite-list] AD: The First Steve Arnold's Famous Ebay Discount Marathon

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 16:08:26 EDT

Hello Guys,

Just a formal notice that I have started listing things on my ebay store, in
preparation of starting the First Steve Arnold's Famous Ebay Discount
Marathon.

I started with 28 items, but 4 have already sold before I had a chance to
discount them. Humm, maybe I started those four too cheap??? Anyway, that is
part of the fun of it.

I was going to wait until I got them ALL up so I could lower them all at the
same rate at the same time, but life is getting in the way of me getting
them all up. So, I am starting it now. In fact, later tonight I will probably
make the first round of discounts so the ball can get rolling.

I have about 300 items I could put up if I had the time, but I will get more
on as the next few days progress.

NOTICE: Ebay gives me a 75% refund on all the selling costs IF and ONLY IF
a buyer comes to ebay via my link (provided below). As long as that browser
window is open, and you hit Buy It Now, it saves me a boat load of money.
So, if there is ever going to be a Second Steve Arnold's Famous Ebay Discount
Marathon, much of it will depend if all the effort is worth it. And much of
determining if something is worth it, is how profitable this is for me.

So, if you can FIRST book mark in your favorites, the following URL:

http://stores.ebay.com/Steve-Arnold-Meteorites?refid=store

THEN use that to go to the site in the future, you can help keep this extra
money in the meteorite community rather than in the Ebay Stock shareholders
community! If you are thinking about buying the $99,999.99 Becky Stone, then
that will save me over $1,500 in fees on that one lot alone.

Thanks for the consideration.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Steve Arnold #1

favorites at AOL Food.