[meteorite-list] Trade offer, Hoodia Gordonii plants for meteorites or meteorite stuff.

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 20:04:58 -0400

Hi Sonny,

Outstanding! I have a few gallons of meteorite cutting dust we can plant...
those plants in and see what kind of crazy morph they grow into. Maybe one
of those flesh eating plants from that movie....oh crud, can't remember the
name but Rick Moranis was in it, "Feed me Seymore, feed me!!" Maybe then we
can feed those flesh eating birds that "befriended" Robert down south!

Greg