[meteorite-list] RFS Picture for March 31, 2008

From: Jim Strope <nwa482_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 08:24:05 -0400

Bernd and List.....

Tom was kind enough to send me a CD of thin section photos of NWA 2986 and I
uploaded a couple of my favorites to my website:

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/nwa2986/nwa2986.htm

It was very difficult just to pick out just a couple to upload as they are
all spectacular to study.

Best Wishes.........

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street