[meteorite-list] LARGE PARK FOREST PIECE ON EBAY??????????

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 20:08:55 -0500

Hi List. Can anyone tell me what happened to that Large 300+ gram piece of
Park Forest on EBay????? Seems it disappeared on my watch list and I thought
there was more days to go before the Auction ended! Not showing up on my
Auction ended list as well. This is the piece Mike Farmer mentioned in an
Email about this guy crying greed and such. Where did this auction go?? Did
this guy see he was not going to get what he wanted for the piece and
decided to end it which I think is wrong! Maybe I just deleted the auction
by mistake? Any body out there know what it finally sold for or is something
fishy going on?
Thanks
Sincerely
Don Merchant