[meteorite-list] looking for a nice taza

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 04:08:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi list.Ebay is so unpredictable.You think you have an
item,because the starting price is so high,you really
want the item so you make the bid at the strating bid
and you leave it.Only because you think no one will
bid on it.That is what happened to me.I was bidding on
a nice taza and I lost.So this brings me to this:I am
looking for a nicely shaped taza for my collection.A
100 to 300 gram piece.I can offer $1K or a partial
trade plus cash.Let me know offlist.Taza's are just a
nice iron to have.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
       The Asteroid Belt!
      http://chicagometeorites.net/