[meteorite-list] Ad: Second Libyan Desert Glass sale.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:13:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hello list members, I received another shipment of
Libyan Desert Glass direct from Cairo today.
This is the last of it until next year. I got 71
kilograms, of which less than 10 kilos is of high
quality. Most of the material is white/opaque, or
broken and that is all going to Asia for jewelry
making.

I must prepare the shipment within the next 3 days, so
I will again offer dealer/wholesale lots of high
quality material. The last sale was very good, and I
quickly sold out of that material.

Price will be the same,
I am offering to list members,

500 gram lots for $700.00
1 kilo lots for $1000.00
2.5 kilo lots for $2000

I do have a few pieces of the very nice dark veined
material, which is the rarest of teh glass, the dark
material is very Iridium-rich, and contains confirmed
remains of the meteorite impactor.
I will offer those at $4.0 gram by the piece only, as
there is very little.
Again, there is only about 10 kilos of high quality,
so this wont last long, first some first served.

I can try to choose according to your requests for
sizes etc.

Michael Farmer