[meteorite-list] Meteorite-list Digest, Vol 53, Issue 40

From: Michael Gilmer <michael_w_gilmer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:05:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi List,

That's shill bidding and it's a violation of eBay
rules.

Turn him in and get his account suspended/deleted.

People like that make us all look bad.

If you have proof that his friend is shill bidding,
then turn it over to eBay Fraud and let's remove this
guy from the eBay playing field.

Not that eBay will do anything of course, but you
never know.

MikeG

Oh its legit alright.
However you will have to bid over $6 K to have a
chance getting it.
Mike Farmer and I had the displeasure of meeting this
guy on Winslow
 St.
Thanks to this guy Mike had to shell out an extra
$1000 ? to make a
 purchase
from Kaskos just like he says in the auction
description. Mike and I
 were
buying a few hundred grams and then this guy came
along and started a
bidding war right on the guys porch.

The reason I say it will be over $6 K is that the last
two times he had
 it
on ebay he had a friend bid on the side to keep the
price where he
 wanted
it. He wasn't exactly shy about it.
So if you see it sell for under 6 thousand he will
keep it and put it
 back
up for auction at a later date.

Good luck !