[meteorite-list] Park Forest Garza & Ending Auctions - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:55:14 -0400

Dear List Members,

Tomorrow, March 26th, is the 5-year anniversary of the Park Forest meteorite
fall so I have loaded on eBay the best Garza "Meteorite Impact Artifact"
kits that we have. Included are #1-5 of the 200 series, these five have the
largest fragments from the Garza stone of the 200 kits, larger artifact
pieces and nearly all of the 200 kits have already been sold. I saved the
BEST FIVE for a special occasion, and figured five years was a good time!

In addition to these, I loaded nine newspapers covering the Park Forest
meteorite event from 2003 on a couple of 1-year Anniversary issues from
2004. All of these can be seen under my seller name, NaturesVault, or by
clicking here to see these and all of the current auctions I have:

Later today I have 42 meteorite auctions ending, many still at just 99
cents! These include:
* Lunars
* Martians
* Anomalous
* Angrites
* Brachinite
* Brecciated Lodranite
* Other Achondrites
* Chondrites
* NWA 3161 LL3.7 (several to choose from)
* NWA 2952 CK4 (All that are available)

Currently all of the material are at below cost values, so if you are in the
market for an AWESOME BUY, check out what I have, you will not be
disappointed!!

Thank you for your continued support and bids, I appreciate it!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection