[meteorite-list] Is this really Park Forrest on ebay? Legit?

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 17:13:04 -0500

Oh its legit alright.
However you will have to bid over $6 K to have a chance getting it.
Mike Farmer and I had the displeasure of meeting this guy on Winslow St.
Thanks to this guy Mike had to shell out an extra $1000 ? to make a purchase
from Kaskos just like he says in the auction description. Mike and I were
buying a few hundred grams and then this guy came along and started a
bidding war right on the guys porch.

The reason I say it will be over $6 K is that the last two times he had it
on ebay he had a friend bid on the side to keep the price where he wanted
it. He wasn't exactly shy about it.
So if you see it sell for under 6 thousand he will keep it and put it back
up for auction at a later date.

Good luck !
Bob