[meteorite-list] Martin is back with Accretion Desk!!

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 11:17:12 EDT

Hi list, Has every one noticed that Martin Horejsi is back this month in
Meteorite Times?

http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite_frame.htm

Martin has written articles we all have enjoyed for years. He was a
standard in Meteorite Magazine. It seams he has changed states from Idaho to
Montana and changed Universities as well.

This months article is on the biggest CAI I have ever seen or (heard about)
and with the recent discovery of the asteroids high in CA, what great timing.

Check it out!!!

Martin, it's good to see you back.

Tom

Home.