[meteorite-list] nwa 3161

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:47:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi list.With all the great auctions that greg hupe is
putting up,I saw one that really caught my eye.It is
NWA 3161.I love how greg gives us the chance to buy
things right away so we do not have to wait for the
whole auction to end.I decided to use the buy it now
and buy the 15 gram slice.It is a beautifull LL3.7
that reminds me of it looking like the CHODRULE
CONGLOMERATE from a few years ago.The chondrules are
very colorful and some of the slices have really nice
black and semi-dark inclusions.You would do yourself
good by getting a piece of this.It is a great
meteorite just to look at.Thanks greg.I look forward
to my slice.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
       The Asteroid Belt!
      http://chicagometeorites.net/