[meteorite-list] Who is Michael Casper?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:28:17 -0700 (PDT)

Michael Casper is a thief, criminal, and total
scumbag. He is like a virus that moves from business
to business, taking what he can, then leaving
overnight. I won a lawsuit against him, (have never
seen a dime yet) and when he left the business, he
left owing many people over $100,000. He got the
Russians alone for almost $70,000. He spent tons of
money when he was big, so dealers would sell him on
credit, he left and simply refused to pay them all at
the end. I know that he has done the same in coins,
now he has moved into solar energy.
www.caspersolar.com
This is a typical way that con-men operate, they come
in huge, do real business, then vanish overnight with
the money. Thank god he is gone from meteorites, he
was the biggest buffoon and damaged the market more
than anyone I know of. He loved to buy high and sell
low when he saw something else he liked more.
Michael Farmer