[meteorite-list] Current and future meteorite market

From: Rob Wesel <rob_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:48:33 -0700

I have to agree, a lot of new collectors with means in the last 18 months.

Early 2007 is when I really started to notice the upward trend of both big
collectors and less high end material.

I had a huge setback meteorite wise at the end of 2006 and it took most of
2007 to recover the loss so I missed some of those big opportunities but
recently things have been picking up nicely with new customers starting up
with me, several per month.

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
We are the music makers...