[meteorite-list] AD - Extraordinarily hard to get planetary material in auctions due to end!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 12:23:59 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have several very rare pieces ending in auction
early this afternoon. Lots of extraordinarily hard to
get planetary material including some falls. Do not
forget to check out the 5 plus gram Angrite and the
1.5 gram Brachinite, both of extreme scientific
interest lately. Magnetic studies just released by
MIT at the LPSC state that a pairing to NWA 2999
supplied by my brother came from a large body that had
an iron core! The Brachinites are now under intense
demand due to the discovery of the two new paired GRA
stones from Antarctica.

All of the auctions can be seen at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good
luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection