[meteorite-list] Lunar Curators Wanted - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:37:52 -0400

Dear List Members,

I am looking for a few "Lunar Curators" from museums or private collections
who are interested in obtaining some of the most sought after lunar
meteorites on the planet!

I loaded a few "key" specimens on eBay, more or less as an awareness
campaign where one could obtain such rare objects from the moon. This of
course followed the closing hours of the 39th Lunar & Planetary Science
Conference in Houston on Friday. I do not expect most of these to sell on
eBay but am willing to entertain serious offers for the larger specimens
that do not sell. These belong in a museum for all to enjoy!

To see these 19 awesome specimens, click here:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=so&sbrftog=1&fcl=3&frpp=50&ftid=2&fcd=2&fccl=0&rd=0&satitle=&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sadis=200&fpos=33852&sabfmts=1&saobfmts=insif&dff=1&dfs=20080221&dfts=14&dfe=20080221&dfte=24&saprclo=&saprchi=&seller=1&sass=naturesvault&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&fgtp=

To see the above 19 and all of the other meteorites, including some more
lunar meteorites in smaller sizes, that I currently have on eBay, click
here: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaturesvault

Thank you for your interest, and if you are not interested in bidding,
please enjoy the photos!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe