[meteorite-list] AD - Complete set of the 4 Antarctic Meteorite Red Books

From: Jake Pelletier <jp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 22:24:47 -0700

Hello fellow listees,

I am putting up for sale an extremely rare set of the 4 Antarctic Meteorite
Red Books.

1) Catalog Of Yamato Meteorites, 1979
2) Photographic Catalog Of The Selected Antarctic
    meteorites, 1981
3) Photographic Catalog Of The Antarctic Meteorites, 1987
4) Catalog Of The Antarctic Meteorites, 1995

All four books are in very good condition although there is a slight page
separation in the 1981 book. Asking for offers over $1100.00 for the set.
Shipping at cost.

Also, I have a few Antarctic Meteorite Blue Books (Symposium Books) for sale
if anyone is interested.

Please email me for photos and any additional information. Thank you.
Jake Pelletier, IMCA # 6168