[meteorite-list] Meteorite Stamps

From: Joe Kerchner <illinoismeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:43:54 -0500

Hello everyone,
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I am selling customized
USPS meteorite stamps. These will only be offered for a limited time,
each one will be removed after so many have been sold or after so long
being offered. I will be adding new ones to the collection as wellas
removing some. These are collectible, but are also authentic USPS
postage and can be used to mail packages. These ones are all $.41 cent
stamps, but are available in .58 2oz/1oz. odd, $.75 for 3oz., $.92 for
3.5oz. and $1.31 for 4oz. And even $4.60 priority mail.
   The reason that they cost just a little more than the postage alone
is because they are a little larger than normal stamps and because
they are customized. Most of the images are photos that I personally
took of the Field Museum meteorite collection. I will be adding more
stamps with images from the FM collection, I will also be adding some
from my collection and others that people have sent me and requested
on a stamp, if you are interested in getting an having one made with
an image that you took, you can contact me off-list

     I hope that these are successful. I am going to buy one of each
to collect and also one of each to use when I send off meteorites.

Here is a link to the meteorite stamp page.
[url]http://illinoismeteorites.com/313_meteorite_stamps_4sale.htm[/url]

Best,
Joe Kerchner