[meteorite-list] Meteorite fragment stolen from museum

From: Moni Waiblinger <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:20:57 -0700

Good morning Everyone!

maybe this is becoming some ones hobby.
Finding the one museums where there is little protection of their belongings.

Here is another one stolen in 2007, read the meteorite-times February 2008 online issue.

http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite_frame.htm

check Bob's findings.

I am sure there aren't any cameras in those particular museums.
That is pretty sad if some one is so desperate to steal them.
There are so many good deals on ebay!

How would one go about warning all the smaller museums?

With best regards,
Moni