[meteorite-list] Adrar morocco meteorite?

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:20:46 EDT

In a message dated 3/11/2008 1:11:16 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
mmorgan at mhmeteorites.com writes:
I recently purchased a few hundred grams of nicely crusted and pretty fresh
individuals from a Moroccan dealer. He said they were called Adrar and there
was already info on the circumstances of the fall/find but I have been unable
to verify this.

Does anyone have information about the Adrar meteorite?
Thanks
Matt
----------------------

I just checked on Pierre-Marie Pele's Encyclopedia of Meteorites.
There are several Adrar listed. Adrar 001 to 003, then Adrar Bous, Adrar
Chiriet......etc.
All of them stonies. And only a few are Official.
Any idea which one you might have?

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com