[meteorite-list] Ad/ or rescue 15.31 kilo Seymchan pallasite individual.

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 18:02:32 -0700

Hello everyone I purchased a 15.31 kilo Seymchan Pallasite to cut this
year in Tucson. I have since decided I would rather sell it whole if
someone wants it. If not I will cut it so this is a last call to see
if anyone wants to keep a big individual whole. I am just trying to
get my money back here I will sell it for $8500 and I am making
nothing on the deal. It is a pallasite with olivine present on several
sides. It also has some character and is the only whole individual I
saw in Tucson. So if you want one this may be the only one you have a
chance at. I will send pictures to anyone who is interested. Thanks
Shipping is your choice and paid by the buyer.

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com