[meteorite-list] New Fall!

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 18:13:46 -0500

Hi All,
Still a cool find. But the statement no more will be found is not true!
You can never find all the meteorites! More will turn up ,different
detectors and hunting techniques. That is just how it is. I took a good
friend meteorite hunting to a area, were I thought most meteorites were
picked up. He had found 4 within a couple hours. He is no longer my
friend. Just teasing!

Sonny