[meteorite-list] [AD] Oscar Monnig Catalog Update + Tucson EZ-Guide

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 12:17:50 -0700

Dear Listees:

Greetings all.

I am pleased to report that our Oscar E. Monnig Meteorite Collection
Catalog project is finally complete. We have the custom slipcases,
exclusive Oscar Monnig portrait photos, and Dr. Art Ehlmann's signed
and numbered editions here in the Aerolite office and we are currently
in the process of shipping all orders. We experienced a significant
delay receiving our slipcases, as they had to be specially manufactured
to my specifications, and I do apologize for that. They are lovely and
well worth the wait. Thank you all for your patience.

Many of you have reserved copies but not yet paid for them. Please send
me payment ASAP so I don't have to send out invoices to everyone. I
still have a few signed and numbered copies available, and a good
number of regular and slipcase editions. Details regarding the
different versions of the book, and how to order and send payment can
be found here:

http://www.aerolite.org/monnig-catalog.htm

If you sent me an email inquiry with specific questions, I'll be
replying separately.

In other news: those of you who ordered copies of the meteorite special
feature article by Lisa Marie Morrison published in the 2008 "Tucson
EZ-Guide" will also be receiving your copies shortly.

My sincere appreciation to everyone who has supported our Monnig
Catalog publishing venture. This is the first meteorite museum catalog
to be published since the year 2000 and -- in terms of photographs and
historic documents -- it is one of the most comprehensive in history.
It is the result of many years of work by two of the great names in the
meteorite world: Dr. Arthur Ehlmann and David New.

With best wishes,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org
www.campometeorites.com