[meteorite-list] What week in February is the 2009 Tucson show

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 21:15:53 EST

In a message dated 3/2/2008 7:08:19 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
meteoriteguy at yahoo.com writes:
Yes, but the paper is lost somewhere in my office.
I have been cleaning that today:) It might take a
while yet.
Michael Farmer

Have fun!!!!
I finally got mine in order. More or less. It is snowing, so nothing better
to do.
Now I am working on my website!!!!

And to answer another question, I would guess that the Birthday Party will
be Friday Feb. 6 and the Auction will be on Saturday Feb. 7.

Geoff? Cap't Blood????

Anne

--- Impactika at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/2/2008 6:02:35 P.M. Mountain
> Standard Time,
> meteoriteguy at yahoo.com writes:
> It is like the 28th Jan till like the 13th of Feb.
> Mike
> --- Jerry <grf2 at verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > We're looking to book early. Can somebody give me
> > next year's dates??
> > Thanks in advance.
> > Jerry Flaherty
>

> It is from January 31 to February 14.