[meteorite-list] another day in the life of a meteoritehunter

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 10:00:15 -0800 (PST)

This is the usual daily drivel I get from the Peruvian
nut. Can someone please tell him that a trial is for
people who have been arrested and charged with a
crime. He seems to think there is some sort of
upcoming trial against me in the USA and Peru. One as
to break laws to he tried.
While fun to play with him, I do see him as a stalker
at this point.
Michael Farmer

--- Randall Gregory <r.randall.gregory at gmail.com>