[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorite Crater Study Kit for trade

From: Bob King <nightsky55_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 09:57:20 -0600

Hi listees,
I have for trade a boxed "Meteorite Crater Study Kit" from the
venerable American Meteorite Laboratory. It contains a card-mounted
Canyon Diablo meteorite fragment, two frothy, card-mounted Canyon
Diablo impactites, a special foldout brochure with metallic spheroids
titled "Sparks from a Celestial Bomb" and Nininger's 65-page booklet
"A Comet Strikes the Earth" with a mounted CD meteorite fragment in a
cool, circular window. All in nice condition.
I'm looking for a stable Gibeon endcut (etched would be nice but not
critical) or part slice of Itqiy. I'd be happy to e-mail anyone a
photo of the complete kit. Thanks!
Bob