[meteorite-list] 'Field Guide to Meteors and Meteorites' now Available

From: Charley <cmb62_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:58:08 -0400

Hi all,

My copy arrived this past Saturday 6/28. I received an email a couple of
days before that it was on the way. Guess the estimated ship date of July 21
was wrong
after all. And the book is way cool! I haven't had a chance to read it but I
have looked through it a bit and appears to be up to O. Richard Norton's
usual high standards.
And a lot of the items that were photographed were provided by list members!

Mexico Doug's advice that I should email Amazon was dead on- not only did I
get the discount but Amazon did ship the book promptly after my complaint.
Thanks Doug!

Best regards,

Charley

"Well, squids don't work. Hey! Let's