[meteorite-list] Meteorite Books afor Sale

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:37:05 -0400

Hello Everyone,

I was admitted to the hospital for my 5th and final surgery last week and
was discharged earlier this week. That means medical bills are coming due
soon. I have decided to sell some meteorites and books. I will be listing
some meteorites on ebay over the next several days (actually starting today)
but I thought I would open up the books to list members first. Please add a
token $2.00 for
shipping to CONUS. $2.00 shipping applies regardless of the number of books
you buy. Non-US residents will have to pay actual shipping charges as there
is note a media rate for international mail. Preferences given to persons
wanting more than one book. Descriptions can be found on abe.com and
amazon.com. Checks, money orders and paypal accepted.

Cosmic Debris: Meteorites in history, by John Burke.
Hardcover with DJ, as issued. New, pristine condition.
The most scholarly work on the history of meteorites. I
checked out the prices of this book at amazon.com and
abe.com and was Astounded, particularly considering the
condition there were offered in. -- $90.00

Meteorites, Ice and Antarctica by William Cassidy.
Hardback with DJ, as issued. New condition. --$15.00

Disturbing the Solar System by Alan Rubin. Softcover.
New condition - $10.00

Meteorites from A to Z by Michael and William Jensen.
Spiral bound. New Condition - $17.00

Souvenirs from Space: The Oscar E. Monnig Meteorite
Gallery at TCU. The is a children's book. New condition. --$5.00

Meteorite Hunter: The Search for Siberian Meteorite Craters by Roy Gallant.
Hardcover with DJ, as issued. New condition.--$6.00

Rain of Iron and Ice: The very Real Threat of Comet and Asteroid
Bombardment by John S. Lewis. Softcover. New condition. $6.00

Rocks from Space, 2nd Edition, by O. Richard Norton. Softcover. New
Condition --$20.00

Thunderstones and Shooting stars: The Meaning of Meteorites by Robert Dodd.
Softcover. This book is not in new condition as it has some minor water
staining at the edge which affects the preface section. --$5.00

The Mystery of the Tunguska Fireball by Surendra Verma. Softcover. New
condition. --$7.00

Meteorites in Georgia by E. P Henderson and A. S. Furcron. Published in
1966. Glossy softcover pages. Everything you would want to know about
meteorites that have been found in Georgia (US). New condition. $10.00

Thanks.

Walter Branch