[meteorite-list] Ad-- something very new--- sale---- hand made Glorieta damascus meteorite knife.

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 09:14:24 -0700

Hi everyone this is something new a hand forged Glorieta Mountain
meteorite damascus knife. This is a one of a kind hand forged
meteorite knife made by blade smith Mike Miller of Kingman Az. No that
is not me he is a real blade smith and we just happen to live in the
same town and have the same name. This is a very usable knife not just
a show piece it will shave the hair off your arm and hold and edge.
The damascus blade is made with 100% Glorieta meteorite in every other
layer, the other layers are made with high carbon tool steel. You can
have a look here http://www.meteoritefinder.com/glorieta-kives.htm

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com