[meteorite-list] Lighten up, it's just semantics

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:57:03 -0400

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 09:04:11 -0700, you wrote:

>The trouble with astrologers is they vote, they influence, and they pass
>their ignorance on to the next generation. Dog-kicking is not a problem
>because the dog can take a bite out of the offending leg. If an astrologer
>influences a politician (Nancy and Ronald, e.g.), it's not something to
>take lightly.

And I only singled out astrologers because the so called "science teacher"
talked about following astrlogy (and Mexico Doug mentioned outlawing them).
There's plenty of room in my concentration camp for astrologers, young-earthers,
flat-earthers (yes, there are still some around), moon landing deniers,
holocaust deniers (yes, I see the irony here), cryptozoologists, alien anal
probe victims, "Bush staged 9/11" believers (out of all Bush's crimes, that
wasn't one of them), and faith healers. Of course, that'd take up a bit of
room. I suggest fencing in Utah. That'd take care of the Mormons, too. (Oh,
yeah, round up the Scientologists to join them).