[meteorite-list] "Field Guide to Meteors and Meteorites" now Available

From: Charley <cmb62_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:51:56 -0400

Hi All,

I followed Doug's suggestions and recieved a very apologetic email from
Amazon. They subtracted the credit amount again so that I'll pay $25.05
whenever the book arrives. The rep advised that they are trying very hard to
fill my order and if a shipment comes in they will ship a copy to me
even if the estimated ship date has not arrived.

I'm betting on the last week of July. Hey , maybe we can have a pool !

Best regards,

Charley

"Well, squids don't work. Hey! Let's
  try elephants !"