[meteorite-list] Opinion needed !!

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 20:28:54 +0200

I concur with Bernd. Bad joke - but don?t ever underestimate people, some may be dumb, while some may try at a somewhat higher level of so-called humor when presenting recent falls from their own backyards.

[Well, after all you just wanted an opinion, and no guarantees... :-) Rock on, Jan and Yvonne, have a good time!]

Alex
Berlin/Germany