[meteorite-list] AD: Reserve Price for 3851g Thumbprinted NWA NICE!

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:54:06 -0700

Hi All,

I've received countless emails asking me what the reserve price is on
this auction. So I figured why not let everyone know.

The reserve is $499. As of this email, the current price is only at
$405, only $94 away from the reserve. If this meteorite sells for only
$499, which I highly doubt, as it will probably go for $600+, someone
will get an excellent deal on a great meteorite either way. This is a
very nice collectors piece! Even at $600 it's only .16/g for this BIG
BEAUTY.

SUPER WONDERFUL FANTABULOUSLY GORGEOUS THUMBPRINTED FUSION CRUSTED
BEAUTY - Starting _at_ .99 cents
http://cgi.ebay.com/Special-3851g-Huge-NWA-XXX-CHONDRITE-METEORITE-AWESOME_W0QQitemZ250260289396

Don't forget to check out all the other auction deals I have up this
week as well. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfreel3orn

Talk to you guys soon... Good Luck & Happy Bidding!

Regards,
Eric Wichman
MeteoritesUSA
MeteoriteWatch